Thank you for your replies via email or sms text message in regards to your child’s start date – it is appreciated.
If you have not already informed us, please do so ASAP at email@example.com.
In addition, please click here to view a letter from the Chief Health Officer.
Please see below important information:
- Tuesday 28 April will be a pupil free day. There will be no students at school as staff will be using this day for preparation;
- From Wednesday 29 April, school is open for all students whose parents/carers choose to send them;
- For those children learning from home, this will be through a password protected online website https://learning.eastkenwickps.wa.edu.au/ – the password will change each Friday at 4pm. Please contact the school via email firstname.lastname@example.org for password access to the website for the following week and indicate the period in which your child will be away due to COVID-19 – this can be requested from tomorrow.
- Hard copy packages can be provided to you from school – please contact the school via email email@example.com to request a weekly package. Details of how to undertake and return the work will accompany the packages;
- For those students who are learning from home, contact by school will be made each week by phone and/or online;
- If your child is unwell, keep them at home – sick students will be sent home
- Parents are asked to drop off/ pick up their child/children from designated areas and not enter the school grounds at any time -Children will be escorted to and from class.
Kindergarten – flagpoles at the front of school
Pre-Primary – outside canteen door
Year 1 – inside bike racks
2-6 – Front Lawn
We will be continuing to enforce these changes:
- There will be no lunch ordering or breakfast club until further notice;
- Office hours – 8.35am – 9.15am; 2:55 – 3:30pm – no more than 3 people in the office at a time.
- Drop off from 8.35am – 8.55am
- No gatherings/assemblies/incursions/excursions
Cleaners will work throughout the day to ensure all high-use areas, such as benchtops, desks, doorknobs, taps and hand rails, are regularly cleaned and surfaces disinfected. Our playgrounds and play equipment will be cleaned before school and after each break.
We are all looking forward to seeing your children back onsite.
East Kenwick Primary School
‘Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow’